Friday, November 23, 2012

Artist Series ppearance are so mis

Of mother enough, needs to be grown up quickly, make her happy enough.
Nature, I gray identity like this, will be subjected to gird of circumferential little devils very easily-can I supported to come over, even if axe frustrated Ke, be still with mother together, the life came over …
The skill real jam that she does, again very gentle and soft …although probably talking isn't up great, but is one to let my very proud mother.
Just, 7-year-old that year …everythings all changed-mother, probably because Be getting older, he sees not to ascend-be heartlessly abandonned by that man …
Originally is the mother of a person of mind flimsiness, a day than eliminate to sink for a day, body condition also on the first rather on the first …
But young and small and small and weak of I, to her crack-up, root incapable is dint …
Until that day-that winter, the mother, suddenly chocked just in the middle of sleeping soundly of, my neck …
, Right, that time, her words, I still remember still lately …
"Sorry"
"Is sorry, Kevin"
"But mother, already … too tired …"
"So … so, Kevin … so … with mother together …"
Since let you also so luckily bitter, so not equal to thoroughly relieve together with me …
Think of, the mother's meaning, is so …
But, I don't want to die …
So, I didn't compromise …
Is like wakening from a dream of I, used to make an effort to push away a mother,Artist Series, even the shoe don't wear as well, barefoot run to accumulated snow Ai Ai of in the street-not understand mother why want to do like this, just disorder, fan Mang wears, then leads very in a short while, the belly is slowly hungry- again thought of her …
End, meticulously return to in home of I, what to face is to pour in the pool of blood, pierced oneself's throat with the bayonet of, the mother's corpse …
Is aha! to admire …is really a recollection of unpleasantness …
But, why …you clearly should have already just died to …
That clearly should already just a nightmare just …
Why …
You why will another time in front that appear at me?
You think to be again again of betrayal I!?Again kill off me!?Mother,Beats by Dre Just Beats!!
You can not do it!!Because I was no longer that weak 7-year-old little boy!!
I own "strength"!!
-
Lu thin Nuo.Second Er Jean is especially:
Speak of, with that kid …Kevin met for the first time, incredibly and imperceptibly, led to had 9 years …
His appearance while seeing that him for the first time, seem the whole worlds all collapsed similar …I feel, can not ignore it that kid like this, even if I there is clearly no relation …
However, incredibly can make action like that-let current of I do like this, perhaps is don't to come out?I am true of heel road card sauce say similarly, is what"just and too control" …alas …
But, myself feel, that because I am pure of even like child just …
Connected to decide to become the star cup knight's reason in the beginning, isn't it also the children who thought to be better to protect the home of purple Yuan?
The words say back, Kevin is that boy, incredibly say that I isn't suitable for to be a knight, but suitable is a nun …
-Although I also have never thought by myself, oneself has so of just can …but be spoken by you, how want how not great …
Wait until to after a while come out you and the Li silk ribbon …must I thoroughly teach you!
……
Is the so that's why one thing so …
Have already felt strange, why will have already hunted a large unit some clear it wonderfully stares at the house of purple Yuan …even if is stare at last evil gun"the promise is second", but this strictly keeps secret and impossibly and so easily reveals to go out …
Besides, they still especially the idea held for ransom Li silk.
Now, see you here …I completely understand …
Bell fairy …rabbit rabbit …I kept and raised, but had been pressed for time to truely open the kid of your heart …
Hand over to the road card the sauce you, let me temporarily let go of heart to you, but neglected, road card also just a kid …even if compare general of together age the person is much mature, also is at most youth's disposition just.
And, if is true such as the love because of the words said by adult …so that person does on rabbit rabbit of the hand and foot is the person instinct that will let to own a saint scar to have to reject to her …
So want give way the card sauce help you, is my consideration week not, and miscalculate …
But, rabbit rabbit, please believe …
Although I can at you nearby of time combine not much, although I and you have no way to do where fear a confabulation …
I still keep deeply loving you-this ever at eyes deep place, peeped out than the then Kevin and stilled deeply painfully sad with sad girl.
Your purpose, I finally knew, bosom Si Man …
Let rabbit rabbit appear at my back …
One is quickly knock down Kevin-in now so, I resist his attacks under the all hard up for cash circumstance, unless bottom cutthroat, otherwise basically impossible …
Two is immediately get around cut off a big attack this time-but by so doing, I back of rabbit rabbit,Beats Detox, there is no the rabbit rabbit of strength, beyond all doubt will become the sacrifice article of evil gun …
Look really, my choice only has two-regardless which, will definitely let my heart appear flaw, pain and sufferings unbearable, then be not known to hide where of you multiply by …?
But …bosom Si Man, you are getting wronger …I still have a choice …
Is the most selfish, the weakest in character choice …
Excuse me, Li silk …Kevin …rabbit rabbit …still have …road card sauce …
Elder sister seems also just one is common of woman, have no that kind of the tolerance and courage that carries on the back to kill or give up "offense" of nearest relative most love family …
Let go of sword and Nu, the female faces a crary youth and peeped out the most gentle and soft smile-
Double of opening arm, embrace a youth tightly at bosom.
Because is suddenly silent, but hurtle into the road card of altar, see the angel's wing in red-that is pierced through after the body, female back spew out of distress of red …
-
Lu Ke Carl is virtuous.Fee Lun.Space thunder Er:
While seeing that act, I am over to know nothing a way to do what reaction.
Bell fairy why will in the elder sister back?Why is the meeting using evil gun attack elder sister Kevin?I ain't completely understand.
Just, I run to the elder sister nearby and became mad to generally shout her name.
"Cough …cough … ?Road card sauce …is really an indocile kid …clearly once said that making you forbid is incoming …"
Now is to say the time of this kind of words!?You this silly elder sister!?
"To …road card sauce …Li silk and rabbit rabbit …how?Can't see with my eyes …"
, Li elder sister Si is free …as for bell fairy …Guan …wear a past gun, have quite a few shot her of torso …look is dangerous …
"So … so … road card sauce … do I perhaps no longer go … but … if the rabbit rabbit still saves …"
Save her, if need, even if the dirty machine that uses me transplants to her can also-
Otherwise, I ain't pleased clay-cold will also drive that man's derision"connected a little girls don't save" …
……
"Shout …road card, what deterioration of fun is this ?If is so, you do this time of divided too much hey …"
"……"
"So say, don't all what rubbish not say, silly very foolish where sit … , the person of this elder sister accidentally makes it really to be like and connects the body temperatures of gradual iciness to all so imitate really …"
"……"
"?Incredibly even have Li silk and bell fairies?The words say that bell fairyland however appearance are so miserably Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment