Monday, November 26, 2012

cheap beats by dre ale kids what is the

Chen Qiong's elder sister said one graduation to come right away here with we is together of."This wench, affirmation is to think I because have never seen Chen Qiong Be getting sader, I looking at orchid son to say:"Like, Chen Qiong leads to see her for two days, now, I want- I want-" orchid son looking at my look in the eyes of colors color, the Jiao humed for a while, quickly from my bosom the uprising run to the bedroom:"Sex maniac ignored you!The elder sister is taking a shower, let her wait upon you!"I smiled to smile, the station was started to walk to the bathroom.
Haven't waited I to walk to bathroom doorway, the orchid son ran out again:"Sex maniac, don't my inside in the room, the wind and frost snow month is in my room tonight!"Finish saying and ran to return to, let I if receive fog water.Arrive at bathroom doorway, I knocked to knock on door, what to open the door was little elder sister Yun, and elder sister Lin is steeping in the public baths.Originally little elder sister Yun sees elder sister Lin a double an eye red, a sad appearance, a little bit worry, so go to bathroom to accompany elder sister Lin to take a bath, conveniently inquire the affair that elder sister Lin revenges, comfort elder sister Lin.
See I come in, elder sister Lin quickly stands up from inside in the public baths and threw on bath towel:"The elder sister helps younger brother Yun for a while, I took a rest first."Finish saying the shy ground of Chen saw my one eye and in a hurry came out a bedroom.Little elder sister Yun also wants to walk, I a Ye lives her and closes the door of bathroom.Little elder sister Yun is arrived on the door by me, she feels a burst of and violent heart palpitates, and immediately feels that the whole body is limp-


The chapter 94 night fights


The current shape of little elder sister Yun makes me don't already move, at first kept plank grow discover at is already waterfalls sort the ground covered with spread at after back, the wave general black hair sent forth light flavor, let people infatuated and showed her maturity more charmingly feminine;Heart of concussion make her tiny a breather, along with her breath, the full soft breasts is one Fu, tiny vibrate;The hands are buttonned up on the wall by me, show chest more of strong;She is tiny to shut a double of eye, the red lips is tiny to move, the lilac is dark to vomit, slide past beautiful captivating lips.
I stick little elder sister Yun's ear to say:"The Yun son is absolutely luring my crime."Little elder sister Yun double the eye fiercely open, the vision that looking at me is a bit different.I am tiny tiny a smile:"How, call elder sister Yun son is not is some not habit?"A burst of concussion of little elder sister Yun slowly takes back hands to embrace my waist and stick the powder face to my before the chest soft track:"Be not, my very happy younger brother calls my Yun son.Younger brother Yun is much more mature, true of, I am very happy, the elder sister misses my daughter person who do younger brother Yun so much!"
I daut the long hair of little elder sister Yun's softness and still keep sticking her ear:"Really?I hereafter call elder sister Yun son good."Little elder sister Yun orders and tightly embraces me and seem one loose hand I will run away generally.For about a months, little elder sister Yun all the time isn't worrying about I and elder sister Lin, also starts to need to carry the processing CS City dragon and helps and gold group dragon's various businesses, although has snow several maples and helps, but little elder sister Yun is still a matter necessarily close Gong, fear what accident, because the CS City is my house, my basic place.
I looking at little elder sister Yun to slightly say:"The Yun son accompanies me to take a bath good,cheap beats by dre?"Little elder sister Yun didn't answer, hands but beginning turned on water for I untying the blouse button, then for me.I cross legs to sit in the public baths, little elder sister Yun part rub a back for me, part dragon in the near future help and gold group dragon's circumstance made to make collective report in detail toward me.This period of time many foreign spies and black influence organization come CS City, intention gets gold group dragon's business and research secret, but doesn't succeed, because in advance I deploy a protection since the function in gold group dragon's each confidential important precincts, these intention detects of person not is can not get into be because lose bearing to surround in, finally be seized without putting up a fight, gold Long Wei is also very good, according to my order put across them idiocy hereafter can be grown and perished by itself by they, or be saved by own companion to return to.However little elder sister Yun how much also is assaulted, O.K. come of cutthroat or especially work all drive gold Long Wei to intercept down, little elder sister Yun don't need to be begun at all, if sea vast sky and autumn water is busy to be getting worse for this period of time.
Little elder sister Yun's hands carry on the back a rolling of return after my , is the precursor that doesn't dare to stretch me, person is also on the left-hand side behind of me, don't dare to arrive my body to come.Although she always talks with me, but her hands up of smallly shiver me or can detect of, but this is tiny the different comfortable felling for tinily shivering to what I brought, I didn't pull her to my before the body.
I suddenly thoughted of those four young girls that saw while just returning to villa and quickly asked little elder sister Yun:"Yun son, are those four female kids what is the row?"Little elder sister Yun's hand stopped for a while:"Oh, they are four to call respectively like breeze, like frost, like snow, like month, is four orphans.You and Hong younger sister Yan a week after walking, I went to a Qiong with orchid son the precipice island talk about business, at that time autumn if as water and a few gold Long Wei are keeping us company, coming back the passenger boat situation east printed country pirate, have never thought we after shoot~deading pirate discovered that this pirate imprisons more than 20 young girls on board, mostly our female kid of the country of Xuan Yuan, according to them say and have plenty of be turned and sell come of, have plenty of pirate to plunder of.Have family all drive gold Long Wei sent to walk, left these four girls the pirate killed their parents family while plundering, so they became orphan.The orchid son sees them pitiful of, the person is again long quite good, so receive to be own footman."
I ha ha a smile:"BE?Still what a coincidence!See to four girls name is also the orchid son starts to give of?"Little elder sister Yun also smiled:"Is quite good, the orchid son says to make them forget before an unfortunate affair."I turn round to embrace little elder sister Yun to the bosom:"Yun son or wash together with me, so long-term in the public baths, I am steeping into a sponge."Little elder sister Yun didn't take precautions against me will pull her to inside in the public baths, Jiao Chen 1, sit on my opposite.Little elder sister Yun is dressed in underwear and pajama, the pajama is beaten now wet, tightly stick on her Jiao Qu of plentiful Yi,Beats By Dre In Ear, ambiguously present a young and delicate white skin, the black chest dress rears more undoubtedly;Being stained with on the long hair of waterfalls sort is full water bead, very wet, follow hair to slightly and boundlessly drip.
I stretch hand to arrive little elder sister Yun Lan a bosom, mumbling of call"Yun son", little elder sister Yun is inclined to lean against me, soft of the double Be little to continuously daut on me, the very hot red lips gathers together under my nose and stretches out the fragrant tongue of lilac sort to explore into my mouth and constantly sucks to absorb, a month come of long for of the bitterness make her forget to act with dignity-
Slowly take off a pajama, little elder sister Yun pushes over me in the public baths, I comply with the surrounding half to lie to appreciate the charming shape of little elder sister Yun, but she looking at me to slowly unties bra, the full soft breasts exposed, tiny Zhan one Zhan, the pink of top upward and a little bit starts to raise and show more to want a job of slender is as smooth as the circle of hip;Little elder sister Yun didn't let up and still kept looking at the pants that I drawing off lace lace and closed tightly high beautiful legs and slowly descended to squat down, then complied with the surrounding to rush toward on me, the hands lightly held my body, the full seductive eyes with the spring idea still keeps lookinging at me, double lips tiny piece, the tip of the tongue back and forth slides past between the lips.
Can not stand, I really could not stood.Don't wait the further activity of little elder sister Yun, I embraced her to get up and let her stood in the public baths and pulled one of her beautiful legs to my waist, then getting into of no time for waiting her holy land-accompany with warm and affectionate and emanative very tiny sound, little elder sister Yun Jiao's doing not already and finally hum isn't willing to get up any further in the shoulder that depend me the head.I didn't continue, although I didn't satisfy, but my woman satisfied, my Yun son satisfied.I fondled to clean for the other party with little elder sister Yun mutually some kind of,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, then my starting to embrace her is empty to move to a bedroom.
I put little elder sister Yun to the bed and complied with the surrounding to lie down.Little elder sister Yun again and I am attentive a short while, just push away me to say:"Younger brother Yun seeks snow son, however I think orchid son possibility the room in snow son, this wench but ratio who all color of, say you in my in front all day long."Little elder sister Yun finishes saying not from must smile, in fact herself again ever be not think this all day long smaller than oneself the man of quite a few year old?
The room of son that is empty to move to snow, snow son indeed as expected didn't sleep, the still true that's right of little elder sister Yun, orchid son just at Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment