Monday, November 12, 2012

cheap beats by dre lt is massacred to s

In my den, I looking at Yan just luxuriant, lightly say:
"The Tong adult is massacred also already three day, estimate the Di report that the city teacher adds already on the road.Just the country can not have no gentleman on the first, Buddha mountain here can not have no the person of a Zhang matter, either, this Hou wants to listen to Yan adult your meaning."
The Yan is just luxuriant smile smile, then just answer to say:
"Hou Ye you really joked, if there is Hou Ye, you are here, there is that the officer talks there son!Descend officer's everythings to all listen to the arrangement of Hou Ye!"
I took a look Yan just luxuriant, then say:
"The Yan adult isn't an outsider, I also keep saying, and a servant in my home is my old man of madam's in home.He has a nephew and at the right moment quits office from Deng Zhou's your home this year and wait the news of Li department in the city teacher now, my house's madam makes me hold a dessert for him.The Buddha mountain Tong adult is massacred to still have this Hou to meet a sting here and have already made popular Be getting more agitated, continue to want a capable minister to pacify a popular support!"
The words of underneath I didn't say, the Yan was just luxuriant to immediately order, gingerly asked a way:
"Do not know, how is the investigating of Li department result said by Hou Ye?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"Year by year is all excellent, and I hear the time that relieves this time, the country gentry of the region still sent a 'ten thousand people umbrella'."
Yan just luxuriant Le the beard of Le chin, then just say:
"This affair hands over to officer."
I also order, appearance did to feel grateful, feel deeply about to say:
"Originally this Hou also intended to send person said an item, however those officials of Li department unexpectedly and this Hou beat ha ha, this Hou didn't want to press them with the identity as well, this affair also threw down and spoke of to is really a bit helpless!"
The Yan is just luxuriant to say:
"The Hou Ye is kind and genial, and very shows consideration to our these officials, I think what misunderstanding this in the center may have.In fact don't deceive Hou Ye to say, be like the minor official of this kind of seven articles, in the each Ya door of city teacher, which building the insides all sat quite a few.Only the Hou Ye is low-key, those officials of Li department unavoidably will have incognizant Hou Ye you, however be those people to crave for some silver and want ~only willing to give up flower silver, friendly gesture without extra cost who would not like to do."
I order and agree with ground to say:
"Being rich can buy ghost to push to whet, this is the historic truth, just open widely a person to practice city Cha now, for of be restructure officer's breeze, this Hou there can give to open widely a person to add troublesome, this time at the right moment, the Buddha mountain is in the Yan adult your cure under, you give Li department son, everythings all solved."
The Yan is just luxuriant tiny tiny on smiling, say:
"The Hou Ye pleases trust, descend an officer to know how to do."
I say with a smile:
"Also have no outsider here, Yan adult are you why the need for polite and sent last time to of do the silvers still go around?If the words that isn't enough, though open mouth, although this Hou can not compare with those huge companies of city teacher.But several 100002 silvers are still certain."
The Yan is just luxuriant to smile for a while, the slightest have no at 1:00 not natural, he answers to say:
"The Hou Ye makes moves very generous, I how to not grow an eye and seek Hou Ye again, do you want."
I shake and say:
"Yan adult this words can say consider as an outsider, those silvers musted give ground.Hereafter waited my business to open here, also want adult, you more look after and want ~only my business at, have your silver flower."
I say this, pour not because my own silver is many of have no place flower, don't want just luxuriant to the Yan.If I believe to only have my business here and Yan just luxuriant self-interest pin up hook, he just probably truely support my business, otherwise, I a very small cloth dress Hou how can direct move this kind of Jiang big Li.
Yan just luxuriant eyes are one Mi, looking at me to say:
"Hou Ye you please trust, I Yan someone always can't refuse to money, as long as later Hou Ye you eat meat and drink some soup for our these persons who rush about at the outside, I also satisfy."
I ha ha smile, looking at Yan just luxuriant say:
"Yan adult, the opportunity of cooperation is and the rise hereafter BE, and I how can does make you drink soup."
Finally peeped out satisfied air on the Yan just luxuriant face, he looking at me to said:
"Now that Hou Ye said so, that I also the gossip was little to say.As long as is in the ground that rules over at me, absolute no one dare do any hand and foot to the business of Hou Ye!"
I also smiled and said to the just luxuriant Yan:
"As long as adult you really attained, I promised adult you hereafter annually can ast least get this piece son!"
I stretched out right hand to sway to sway in the Yan just luxuriant in front, the Yan was just luxuriant to change countenance ground to took a look me.Then say:
"Hou Ye indeed as expected happy, please Hou Ye trust, I this returns to write to fold son to report a department, however door the department there perhaps still need to beat to order for a while."
I lightly say:
"This you trust, the silver isn't problem."
After making Yan being just luxuriant to send to walk, I do at there, my did a plan for the affair in future, I have already promised Yan now 50,002 silvers for just luxuriant year, and Chen Hong, this be still because I am an imperial government and set up formally in person of cloth dress Hou.
Wu Tang walked to come in, I let go of to hand the hand of forehead and looking at Wu Tang to ask a way:
"What is up?"
The Wu Tang polite answer says:
"Just received news, the Yu total soldier had already arrived Buddha mountain, was rushing through to come over now."
Once my spirit flap, then ask a way:
"How many ships did he take this time?"
Wu Tang's answer says:
"Return to master, the Yu total soldier brought a blessing ship this time three, the red Dragon Boat is ten, fire Long Chuan's 13 has some son mother ship."
I hear this, great feeling surprise, after forbiding of Ming Dynasty sea maded promulgation, "slice the plank could not go into sea", water soldier of the Ming Dynasty several years all the form is together nominal, until the Long celebrated emperor to loosen to forbid sea to make after mounting the throne, although saying hasn't completely lifted the ban, but also already ascend a lot, and because have the Yu big You and Qi after light of, the imperial government battles to slowly change into to attack on one's own initiative from the previous passive defense to the Japanese invaders,cheap beats by dre.
Very short six years, the imperial government set set up still fairly good navy, this was also these the year's Japanese invaders disaster eases of one of the reason.
Among them, ship type's biggest is a blessing ship, the blessing hull is high big, pick on the bottom point, the head proud tail raises, on a ship set up two masts, have the 3 F the cabin, the ship noodles establishes Gao such as city wall of just ship building, side still have already protected plank.
Soldier's covering is protecting knothole's behind to shoot arrow hair to play toward enemy's ship and toss a fireball, firebrick and fire bucket.On the time in naval battle, the blessing ship even can hit to sink a Wo ship with the current and with the wind.
Afterwards the grape person arrived at after China, the constructing of blessing ship drew to take many Portuguese boatswain allocations and let the fighting strength of blessing ship promote a layer.
The warship head prepared lord cannon a , thousand catties of Buddha Lang machines are 6, the rim of bowl Chong is 3, fast the thunder cannon is 20, spray a tube 60, the airtight Chong is 10, the explosive Nu is 10, the rocket is 300, the firebrick is 100 pieces, and cold weapon ascend thousand.
64 passengers, 9 sailors, the warrior is 55 people, weave 5 As.On being the Buddha Lang machine A, hold a warship head cannon and Buddha Lang machine, the near enemy tosses fireball firebrick;Second AN is shotgun A, exclusively shoot shotgun;3, 4th AN is a miscellaneous javelin service, and holds a boat near war;Fifth AN is a fire Nu A, particularly shoot rocket.
But this Yu the big You unexpectedly brought three blessing ships at a time and saw to Tan Lun write to his letter to still keep very taking care of to use, he brings this time of appearance, have already been almost the greater half troops of two wide navies.
Early when queen mother Lee says to give° island in the mirror lake me, I worked well to want the preparation that battles with Portuguese, so to courtly of the navies also all had some understand, although the blessing ship was already the war ship of the number of biggest imperial government, but compared with those Portuguese merchantmans that fight ship scale, or wants to be weak to ascend some.
However match with Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment